Our security experts are always one step ahead of hackers and criminals on the Internet by dealing with security holes or vulnerabilities on a daily basis. Our team members are already known for their manual testing methods and are recognized by the most popular vendors on the Internet for zero-day vulnerability searches or general reporting. Our references refer to early manually discovered security holes or vulnerabilities in important products from manufacturers such as Paypal, Military, Microsoft, Heise, Universities and many more… .
In the manual penetration testing process, each and every request is carefully analyzed and monitored to ensure that no problematic or vulnerability is missed. This can increase the duration of the project during the test simulation, but at the same time ensures a 100% successful rate of false/positive results.
The types of tests vary depending on the scope of the client’s work, but below is a general list of tests that our team performs during manual penetration testing.
- Session Status Management
- Input Validation
- Web data storage
- XML/SOAP Web Services
- Web Application Management
- Known security holes and vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated entries
- Defective or misconfigured access control
- Faulty authentication and session management
- Web session vulnerabilities and security holes
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Buffer Overflows
- Script Code Injection Flaws
- SQL Injection Flaws
- Format Strings
- Stack & Heap Overflow
- Incorrect handling & management
- Insecure storage
- Denial of Service
- Insecure configuration management
Do you have any questions ?
Please contact us via telegram and email.